Do you ever wonder what others view as your strengths, and areas for improvement? How do you come across in social situations? In high stress? How motivating are your actions? I wonder about these often in my personal and professional relationships, and so I’ve done the uncomfortable… I’ve started asking! Being open to receiving feedback is a valuable step for growth. In a professional setting, this process is called a 360 Review.
Your question to reflect on these next few days:
What do you have to gain by learning what others think and feel about you? What do you do with that information?
Certified Professional & Personal Life Coach
Professional & Executive Coaching
Through the coaching engagement and building on the professional’s foundation:
- Identity solution-orientated steps for reaching goals and objectives
- Develop strategies for increased soft skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Gain understanding of communication styles
- Recognize limiting mindsets and enhance growth opportunities
- Unlock potential in leaders